GigaByte GA-P67A-UD4-B3 Motherboard with Intel i7 restartingPosted: October 18, 2011
It works for me. Please go ahead at your own risk.
I had assembled the Desktop Machine having GIGABYTE motherboard and Intel CPU 2 days before. It was working fine. Today for some reason I need it to reboot. It starts keep on restarting after initial BIOS Configuration screen. I was not able to go to BIOS configuration. Tried new Power Supply. Disconnected all the components. Tried different RAM slots with different RAM modules. No use.
I Googled about the problem and find the solution at link pasted at the end of the post as reference.
1. Power off the Machine
2. Press and hold the Power On/Off button located on the cabinet CPU/BOX
3. While holding Power On and off button, switch on the power supply for the computer/cpu from the wall outlet.
4. When the display appears power off the computer and on again
5. It will show it is rewriting its flash from backup flash
6. Will up and running fine without any problem
According to the article the problem was due to corrupted BIOS